FROM OUR 2010 40TH REUNION...
FUN FACTS ABOUT OUR CLASSMATES
These are the fun facts that were turned in at the reunion. We have some very talented and clever classmates.
1. I attempted to lift a Russian submarine from the ocean floor.
3 3. I am a FAA Hot Air Balloon Pilot.
Former Tech Sergeant in U.S. Air Force
Have a Masters in Library Science
Sell wine corks on eBay
4 4. I am a wood turner and a Computer Geek
Jim St. Germain
5 5. I make custom designed Bath and Body products, Better known as “Charlie”
Tana Hart Warner
6. I 6. I am the first elected Treasurer for the City of Atascadero, California
7. I always wanted to be a Westmont Warrior Cheerleader!!
Pat Adcock Palumbo
8. I drank beer backstage with Michael Hossack of the Doobie Brothers at Shoreline and Mt. Winery.
Kathy Wagner Anderson
9. I have traveled around the entire USA on the train.
10. I worked on a cattle ranch during the summer before my Junior year.
11. I roast my own coffee! Jim Ferguson
12. I have a 6 year-old daughter. Karl Rohrkemper
14. I spent three years as the tuba player with the Peninsula Symphony
Orchestra! Kris Stephens
15. I lived in Mexico City for 11 years and
Never got “the Trots" and was never mugged Eric Lund
17. I collect Elephants and have over 950 in my collection.
18. Lived in Las Vegas for 25 years. Had to pay a middle-man to keep the mafia from skimming money from our profits.
19. I was one of the three male cheerleaders in the class of 1969.
1 potato, 2 potato, 3 potato 4. Com on Westmont (ugh!) Let’s score!
20. I will have citizenship in three countries by the end of this year.
Nancy Leone Lavorato
21. My son is a lion tamer in Las Vegas!