1. I attempted to lift a Russian submarine from the ocean floor.
I have raised a total of 38 fawns (baby deer) and released them with success. (unknown)
3 3. I am a FAA Hot Air Balloon Pilot.
Former Tech Sergeant in U.S. Air Force
Have a Masters in Library Science
Sell wine corks on eBay
4 4. I am a wood turner and a Computer Geek
Jim St. Germain
5 5. I make custom designed Bath and Body products, Better known as “Charlie”
Tana Hart Warner
6. I am the first elected Treasurer for the City of Atascadero, California
7. I always wanted to be a Westmont Warrior Cheerleader!!
Pat Adcock Palumbo
8. I drank beer backstage with Michael Hossack of the Doobie Brothers at Shoreline and Mt. Winery.
Kathy Wagner Anderson
9. I have traveled around the entire USA on the train.
10. I worked on a cattle ranch during the summer before my Junior year.
11. I roast my own coffee! Jim Ferguson
12. I have a 6 year-old daughter. Karl Rohrkemper
14. I spent three years as the tuba player with the Peninsula Symphony
Orchestra! Kris Stephens
15. I lived in Mexico City for 11 years and
Never got “the Trots" and was never mugged Eric Lund
17. I collect Elephants and have over 950 in my collection.
18. Lived in Las Vegas for 25 years. Had to pay a middle-man to keep the mafia from skimming money from our profits.
19. I was one of the three male cheerleaders in the class of 1969.
1 potato, 2 potato, 3 potato 4. Com on Westmont (ugh!) Let’s score!
20. I will have citizenship in three countries by the end of this year.
Nancy Leone Lavorato
21. My son is a lion tamer in Las Vegas!